If you've already gone green in your own diaper bag, this would make a nice shower gift. Fill a natural textile or recycled bag with a bunch of these goodies...A few of the things on the list we found over at Healthy Child Healthy World
• Diapers- of course. But make sure they're chlorine-free or cloth
• Diaper wipes- also chlorine free and unscented or homemade
• Botanical based lotions and diaper creams
• Solid wood or organic teethers and toys.
• Non-petroleum based sunblock
• Organic bibs, blankets, and burp cloths
• Botanical based hand sanitizer
Check out the rest of the list and please share any other ways you've gone green in your diaper bag.
(Image: Fleurville Diaper Bags)