Were looking for a full time digital account executive to join our advertising sales team in New York City.
We're looking for an experienced media sales professional with 2 to 5 years of media sales or agency buying experience. You should be excited about working at a start up, enthusiastic about home design and Apartment Therapy's mission.
You must have experience selling or buying digital advertising in one or more of the following verticals: spirits/liquor, housewares, appliances, big box retailers, hardware. If you are an agency buyer in any of these categories, we'd love to meet you! Please share specifics of this experience in your cover letter.
· Be the face (and eyes and ears) of Apartment Therapy Media to your advertising clients, connecting with key agencies and direct clients
· Generate new prospects, cold call them and close sales. You’ll start a list of major agency accounts, but will also be required to find new accounts.
· Experience in selling to large advertising agencies. A history of selling sponsorships and native advertising is preferred.
· Strong presentation skills. You should be comfortable in formal boardroom meetings, as well as lunches and trade shows
· Create integrated, creative advertising packages to appeal to key clients
· Solid PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills.
This job offers a competitive base and a team commission program. This position is based in our headquarters in Soho, NYC. Some travel is required. You'll join an experienced team, with traffic and sales support. Only New York metro applicants please.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and resume through Mediabistro. You must use your cover letter to be specific: tell us about your existing relationhips and your passion for shelter/home media. Please do not apply if your experience doesn't align with the position.