Project by: Elizabeth Stamos
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Don't let the word "workspace" fool you: This stylish office is as cozy and comfortable as any gorgeous home! And it's full of inspiring modern mixes and combinations of different styles that are sure to spark some ideas for your own home. We've not only got tons of beautiful photos to drool over, designer Elizabeth Stamos of Elizabeth Stamos Design shared before & after shots to see what they started with and a HUGE list of resources in case you want to steal any of these looks!
From the designer:
This project is a recently completed internet marketing office located in Chicago’s Bucktown neighborhood. The project is a young and growing internet marketing office in Chicago called Digital Third Coast
I did ½ of the project a few years ago. Last year when they took over the space next door and doubled in size, they called me to complete the second half. The two owners are cool and young (33-34) and were great to work with!
It was done on a budget and is a great example for readers to see that with the right mix of high and low, you can create a unique and interesting space. You can completely shop this project as most big pieces were purchased from retail stores such as Restoration Hardware, Room and Board, West Elm, and Ikea. Accessories and art were sourced from Etsy, and Ebay. Find a full list of resources below:
- Console: Similar at Crate and Barrel
- Bolivian Frazada: sourced during travel abroad
- Sofa: Room and Board; No longer available
- Side Table: Driftwood Side Table from Crate and Barrel
- Coffee Table: West Elm; no longer available
- Rug: West Elm; no longer available. Similar
- Hide: Ikea
- Bookshelves: Ikea Expedit series
- Wire Chairs: Sundance; no longer available
TELEPHONE OFFICE (photo above with curtains and desk)
Thanks, Elizabeth Stamos!
• Are you a designer/architect/decorator interested in sharing a residential project with Apartment Therapy readers? Contact the editors through our Professional Project Submission Form.
(Image credits: Eric Hausman; Elizabeth Stamos)