We chose not to use a rug under our dining table, but browsing through photos of some of our favorite dining rooms has us thinking we might revise our plans...We love the way these rugs anchor the table and soften the often-angular lines of a dining set. Our only fear is the possibility of spilling something, but a little club soda and salt usually does the trick on a fresh stain.
One tip to remember if you're rug shopping: make sure the rug is big enough to pull your chairs in and out without the chair leg catching on the edge of the rug.
• 1 Riviera Aqua Rug from Warp & Weft
• 2 AB Chao's Dining Room
• 3 Black and White Striped Rug at Hotel Sigtuna
• 4 Raddlesnack's Second Chance Charm
• 5 Andy and Sarah's FLOR Rug
• 6 Kim's Dining Room
• 7 Dining Room Inspiration: Kettner's
• 8 Living Etc
• 9 Nicola's Dining Room
• 10 Ushak Rug from the Rug Company