This room from Cote Maison, furnished entirely in IKEA, includes a few solutions for a small eat-in kitchen table that needs to expand or contract on demand. The nice thing about this set-up is that it combines storage, countertop space, and seating all in one area...
- The Norden table converts from a counter into a table that seats two or four.
- Drawers inside the Norden store kitchen accessories and cutlery.
- Two Nordmyra chairs serve as the main seating in the breakfast nook.
- A striped Sveje rug separates the sink from the dining area.
- Stackable Frosta stools stow away under the counter, waiting to be used for extra seating.