• Modern + Geometric: Dinnerware One of the latest trends in dishware takes its style cues from the 1960's with geometric patterns and textures.
• Set the Table: 10 Budget Dinnerware Sets Whether you're starting out or starting over, don't let a lack of dinnerware keep you from entertaining.
• 6 Sources for Handcrafted Dishware When you're ready to upgrade from the IKEA dinnerware to something with a little more soul.
• Modern Nature: Wood Tabletop Pieces Add a natural element to your table without compromising your modern aesthetic.
• 12 Dessert Plates for Holiday (& Everyday) Unlike regular dinnerware, which, being used every day and for multiple meals, you'll want to choose for longevity, you can have a little fun with dessert plates.
• Going for the Color Mix: Plates & Bowls Feeling bohemian? Mix it up on the tabletop with mismatched colorful dishes.
• Budget Basics: Simple White Dinnerware A collection of 10 classic, white dishware sets for the budget-minded.
• 5 Sources for Modern Flatware Flatware has come a long way from the days of your grandmother's traditional sets.
• Simple + Beautiful: Flatware Flatware that is simple and elegant will never got out of style.
• Block Print Table Linens Looking for some new linens to dress up your holiday table? Consider something block printed: It's elegant, eclectic and classic.
• 10 Bold Patterned Placemats Beyond dressing up a table, placemats also protect the table from scratches and stains.
• Totally On Trend: Modern Table Linens Geometric lines, crosses and arrow prints in neon colors, pinks, bright yellows and mint green. Not traditionally autumnal, but still totally on trend.
Complete Tabletop Looks
• Maxwell's Dinner Party Picks Our own Maxwell Gillingham-Ryan was recruited by foodie website The New Potato to create a stylish (virtual) dinner party. These are his top picks.
• Simple + Beautiful: Candlesticks & Holders Take note: even a meal that's been burned to a crisp looks delicious by candlelight.
• Beautiful & Modern: A Neutral Tabletop There's no reason we can't modernize the holiday while holding on to the neutral, warm tones of the season.
• Colorful Tabletop Finds: Purple When it comes to dinnerware, it's hard to find that perfect purple.
• Entertaining Elements: Setting an Organic Black & White Table Combining black and white brings graphic contrast to your tabletop, and you can warm it up and add shine by incorporating green, wood and brass accents.
• Entertaining Elements: Setting a Warm Industrial Table Incorporating metal, wood, leather, and the soft luster of age, the warm industrial style feels both rustic and refined.
• Entertaining Elements: Setting a Monochromatic Table in Red A monochromatic table is a great opportunity to have fun with your favorite color (you probably already own enough of it to set a table) and make a bold statement at the same time.
• Entertaining Elements: Setting an Elegant Yet Quirky Table in Black and White If a modern and graphic black and white look is what you are going for, why not throw in a few quirky pieces among the elegant and simple items?
(Images: Jared's Graphic-Organic "Male Model")