Some of my favorite interviews from The Setup's archives:
- Hilary Mason - Chief scientist (bitly) (Hilary spoke at Apartment Therapy headquarters a couple years back and everything she shared was highly engaging and illuminating).
- Andrew Kim - designer and blogger of Minimally Minimal (highly recommended design site).
- Mike Kruzeniski - Former principal design lead (Windows Phone)
- Joshua Topolsky - Co-founder, editor (The Verge)
- Stephen Wolfram - Scientist, developer, mathematician
My only complaint? Not enough photos! Would love to see each of these personalities desk, home offices, or even a snapshot of the contents of their drawer/shelves!