describes itself as a "collection of nerdy interviews asking people from all walks of life what they use to get the job done." Think of it like our My Tech Top 10
series, but more words and less photos, spotlighting various talents from actors to game developers to one of our favorite designers/bloggers...
Some of my favorite interviews from The Setup's archives:
- Hilary Mason - Chief scientist (bitly) (Hilary spoke at Apartment Therapy headquarters a couple years back and everything she shared was highly engaging and illuminating).
- Andrew Kim - designer and blogger of Minimally Minimal (highly recommended design site).
- Mike Kruzeniski - Former principal design lead (Windows Phone)
- Joshua Topolsky - Co-founder, editor (The Verge)
- Stephen Wolfram - Scientist, developer, mathematician
My only complaint? Not enough photos! Would love to see each of these personalities desk, home offices, or even a snapshot of the contents of their drawer/shelves!