Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Chicago, IL
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- The light. I have giant windows facing Lake Michigan, and I love the light streaming in early in the morning. I travel a lot for work, but I love waking up on the weekends to see the sun creep up over the lake and my tiny haven of an apartment warm up and get bright in that beautiful light.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space:
- 1) Rotate your decor - I always bring back souvenirs from wherever I go, and I tend to rotate them in and out, making sure to remove one whenever a new one is introduced.
2) Double Duty furniture - The table doubles up to store blankets and board games, the bed sits on storage, and the IKEA bookcase fits in a set of drawers. Adapt your small space to make sure it suits your needs.
3) Light light light! - Make sure you have enough light to make sure your space looks large and open.
See all entries