Plate racks, shelves and ledges come in different shapes and sizes. Whether they're made of wood or wire, they display and organize plates beautifully. Depending on the style of the construction, they can also add an architectural element to your space.
Aside from the classic wooden shelf design, plate displays also come in the form of scrolled wire construction (Photo 4), wall ledges (Photo 3) and wire wall racks (Photo 1). In addition to displaying and organizing plates, use them to store glasses and teacups.
Shown above from left to right:
1. Wire Wall Rack, from Touch Stone
2. Ikea Stenstorp Wooden Plate Shelf, from Queen Ikea Kea
3. Crown Ledge, from Ballard Designs
$89.00 - $149.00
4. Augusta Collection Horizontal Gold Plate Rack, from Display Collections
5. Country Colonial Plate Rack with Cup Shelf, from The Cottage Barn
MORE PLATE DISPLAYS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Colorful Vintage Plate Display in the Kitchen
• Kristin & Sonny's Playful Bungalow
• Perfect Place Settings: Plate Cluster Walls
(Images: As credited above.)