With fall right around the corner, we've got leaves on the mind lately. It's true that the last time we pressed leaves was in a high school biology class, but we just might break out the skills again for a little DIY project inspired by these...
Collecting leaves is free, and pressing them just requires some time and patience. Have fun finding the most beautiful ones you can, then display them to suit your style. A few examples, as pictured up top:
• 1 An amazing pattern of burning bush leaves from PressedLeaf.com
• 2 These framed pressed leaves are from a Martha Stewart how-to.
• 3 At Country Living, we find this collage of pressed leaves displayed in a frame.
• 4 These kaleidescope-like patterns are made of pressed leaves, via aindriaindriaindri.
• 5 Why wouldn't you frame a lucky four-leaf clover? via ScrappyTime.
• 6 Pressed Leaf Botanicals from Shaker Workshops
• 7 This set of framed leaves serves as a reminder of the trip where they were found, via Emily Anne.
• 8 More from Country Living, this time above a headboard.