Sometimes a beautiful frame can stand on its own, without any artwork. These photos from Inspace present a couple of interesting ways to display empty frames. Click below for ideas to steal...
- Ideas to Steal:
- Use an empty frame to highlight a mantelpiece display.
- Elevate a photo tacked to wall by surrounding it with a larger, empty frame.
- Use a cluster of empty frames to draw attention to a wallpapered area.
- A tall, leaning frame can bring height to a low furniture arrangement.
- Use empty frames to offset sculptural objects on the wall.
- Paint frames to bring color to an arrangement.
- String wire between the edges of an empty frame to hang jewelry or other objects.