Aside from convenience, there's not much to love about disposable products. We all know that they create a lot of waste and zap resources... but is there anything to take from their design? Some seem to think so, as iconic shapes like the plastic red cup, paper plate, water bottle and more are popping up all over in reusable, dishwasher-friendly reinterpretations.
- Ceramic Paper Plates (via designboom)...
- and ice creams cones, from SIN by Virginia Sin, made from a paper/clay mixture. The paper burns off in the kiln, leaving an extra light finished piece.
- Half Pint Glass from Urban Outfitters for $14
- To Go Cup from Urban Outfitters for $20
- Glass Beverage Bottles from Crate & Barrel for $8.95-16.95
- NYC Anthora Mug from Park Life for $12
- Uncommon Goods:
Disposable Permanent Ceramics
- The Beaker Glass from CB2 for $1.95-3.95