Last month we did two roundups of great inexpensive pots and planters. But if you're feeling a little adventurous, and want to try making your own, you should definitely check out this easy tutorial on Say Yes to Hoboken. Using white polymer oven bake clay, a few simple tools and templates, you can make your own adorable pot that looks like a house!
Claire of Fellow Fellow contributed a guest tutorial at Say Yes to Hoboken made tiny house-shaped planters with easy-to-use polymer oven bake clay (like Fima). The only other tools you need are a ruler, rolling pin, partchment paper, and a few ceramic tools. A house template is available for download, but of course another shape could be used for your planter.
Read More: DIY: Handmade Clay Pots at Say Yes to Hoboken
MORE DIY POTS & PLANTERS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• 10 DIY Painted Planter Ideas
• Easy Afternoon Project: Chalkboard Plant Pots
• How to Make Modern Cement Planters Using Packaging
• How To Make Your Own Book Planters for Succulents
• Make It: A Chevron Recycled Wood Planter
(Images: Say Yes to Hoboken)