Finding bright, fresh and local flowers this time of year can be tough! So we love this idea of making your own flowers — out of newspaper, construction paper and dried herbs — for a long-lasting, fragrent and eco-friendly bouquet.
The idea originally came as an alternative to a traditional wedding bouquet, but we think it'd work just as well around the house, and easy to make, to boot.
All You Need:
1. bouquet holder
2. hemp to hold the rope in place on the handle
3. newspaper and construction paper
4. dried flowers or herbs
5. straight pins
6. hot glue gun
• Get the full how-to instructions at The Wedding Chicks.
- A Bouquet of Buttons by Princess Lasertron
- Flowers that Last: Elegant Paper Flower Bouquets
- Wintertime Table Décor: Felted Pom Pom Flowers