I'm decorating a going-away party for a coworker who's an avid gardener. Flowers are on the brain for both that reason, and another one I think most people in the Northern Hemisphere would agree on—I'm really ready for spring.
These 10 tutorials include a variety of flowers. You can use them around your home in lieu of the kind that will fade, or you can make a bunch for a special occasion such as a shower, birthday party, or even a wedding. Have fun!
6. Spider chrysanthemums by Decora Recicla Imagina (in Spanish)
7. Plum blossoms from Paper to Petal on Design*Sponge
8. Magnolias from Martha Stewart
9. Cherry blossoms by Creations by Kara
10. Daisies from Martha Stewart (slideshow contains several other styles)