I'm decorating a going-away party for a coworker who's an avid gardener. Flowers are on the brain for both that reason, and another one I think most people in the Northern Hemisphere would agree on—I'm really ready for spring.
These 10 tutorials include a variety of flowers. You can use them around your home in lieu of the kind that will fade, or you can make a bunch for a special occasion such as a shower, birthday party, or even a wedding. Have fun!
1. Hyacinths by Aunt Peaches
2. Giant flowers from Ruche on Design*Sponge
3. Daffodils by Not Martha
4. Poppies by Colleen's Creations
5. Coffee filter roses by Salvaged Whimsy
6. Spider chrysanthemums by Decora Recicla Imagina (in Spanish)
7. Plum blossoms from Paper to Petal on Design*Sponge
8. Magnolias from Martha Stewart
9. Cherry blossoms by Creations by Kara
10. Daisies from Martha Stewart (slideshow contains several other styles)
(Image credits: As linked)