Who doesn't love a little candlelight glow, especially during the holidays? Whether your using votives to add ambiance to your mantle or charming lanterns to light the path to your front door, here are 10 different DIY ideas to light your creative spark. And for an added bonus, they're totally affordable!
1. Holiday Ice Lanterns (my personal favorite!) by Belle Noelle.
2. Evergreen Glass Candle Holder by All Women Stalk.
3. Easy Cinnamon Stick Votives by Curbly.
4. DIY Can Lanterns by Home dit.
5. Glitter Glass Votives by Shelterness.
6. Lace and Twine Mason Jar Votives by Stylelist Home via Casa Sugar.
7. Illuminating Holiday Canning Jars by Better Homes and Gardens.
8. Geometric Paper Lanterns by Food 52.
9. Burlap-Wrapped Mason Jar Candles by Michaels.
10. Rustic Galvanized Lanterns by Lowes.