Since we are less than a month away from Halloween, it's time to think about costumes. If you and your kids like to make them yourselves, here are some ideas to inspire you; some are easier than others depending on your sewing skills. Some are just plain silly, and we all know it depends on your child's mood at the time.
Whatever happens, making kids' costumes at home is a nice way to involve them in the process. They get to make a choice and work on a project, sticking with a resolution and finishing an idea.
- Snail Costume with tutorial, Oh Happy Day
- Donut Costume with tutorial, Studio DIY
- Minecraft Costume, Imgur
- Girls Peacock Costume with tutorial, Tip Junkie
- Astronaut Costume with tutorial, Blueberry Junkie
- Jedi Costumes, Random Thoughts of a Supermom
- Sock Monkey Costume with tutorial, Instructables user jessandstavro
- Max of Where the Wild Things Are Costume, Running with Scissors
- Superhero Costumes with tutorials, Martha Stewart Living
- 6 Costume Ideas Using Long Underwear as a Base, Camp Clem
(Images: as linked above)