Some of these crafts are great with kids, and some of them (like the hot glue snowflake!) are best left to the adults. But whatever approach you take, the holidays are a perfect time to let go of your creative hang-ups and just make something to give to others. Happy Holidays everyone!
1. A Trio of Felt Ornaments, The Purl Bee
2. Tape Star Decoration, Lutter Idyl - in Danish, but the photos are easy to follow.
3. Hot Glue Glittered Ornament, Under the Table and Dreaming
4. BIrd House Ornaments (using toliet paper rolls!), Kifli es Levendula - in Hungarian, but the photos are easy to follow.
5. Paper Christmas Trees, Parents.com