It's almost time for Father's Day, and all those same-old store bought gifts can feel so tired. Mix it up this year by making something for the dad in your life. We've rounded up several fun projects for you to try!
Some of these projects are perfect to do with kids, and others require a little more adult participation. Either way, they're pretty much all doable in the time you have left!
1. Rosemary Mint Shaving Cream at Food for My Family.
2. Monogrammed Metal Collar Stays at Shrimp Salad Circus.
3. Father's Day Note Cube at Martha Stewart.
4. Saw Blade Clock at Fresh Home Ideas.
5. Dad's Day Coasters at Arrow and Heart.
6. Dad's BBQ Sauce at Love and Cupcakes.
7. Map Cufflinks at Maps.com.
8. Pocket Yard Pool Table at Instructables.
(Images: as linked above)