It's an easy solution to that light fixture you hate: an easy-to-create basket light. You can buy a pretty basket and make one in an afternoon, or take a more ambitious route and weave your own pretty sisal version.
- A sleek option from Annaleenas Hem.
- A vintage wire basket serves a bright new purpose on Whipperberry.
- An inexpensive trash can makes for a fashionable light from Domestically Speaking.
- Spend a few hours and weave yourself this pretty option from DesignSponge.
- Two trends in one: cheery dip dyed lights from Poppytalk.
(Images: as Linked Above)