Concrete as a medium has taken hold of DIY bloggers and become a favorite go-to this past year, with good reason; it's inexpensive and pretty easy to work with. Why not pick one of these projects and give it a whirl yourself? Just run if anybody mentions something about concrete shoes.
1. Aubrey and Lindsay's are just two of many planters out there in the DIY world.
2. Weekday Carnival made this concrete dining room table.
3. This project from Instructables is part typography, part doorstop.
4. These cake stands from A Subtle Revelry are rustic and pretty.
5. Kara Parslay came up with this side table, using concrete and wood bath mats.
6. Wit & Whistle tried their hand at alphabet letters.
7. A sweet and simple pencil holder from Aubrey and Lindsay.
8. An ambitious but beautiful countertop via Instructables.
9. On trend paperweights from Monsters Circus.
10. These aren't new, but I still love these candleholders from Sinnenrausch.
11. Homemade Modern shared these Bloktagons, which use paper as their molds.
12. A concrete and wood bench, also from Instructables.
13. DIY My Homes made this table, without the weight or expense of real concrete.
14. Sweet and modern candle votives from Paper N Stitch
15. A stylish concrete lamp sconce from Brit + Co.
(Images: as linked above)
ATVideo of the Day