DIYers are clearly loving the moon these days, as projects pop up that celebrate our lunar neighbor. Here are seven projects that look to the night sky for inspiration, and show that mysterious celestial body in all its waxing and waning phases...
1. Marbled clay moon mobile from Almost Perfect (lead image above)
2. Batik wall hanging from Everything Golden
3. Felted mini moon garland from Running With a Glue Gun
4. Moon clock from Bambula
5. Meg Allan Cole made this stamped wood artwork, via Panda Head.
6. Giant moon pinata from Studio DIY
7. Celestial Party Backdrop from Free People