Better Homes and Gardens shows us how a simple kitchen basic can also work as a portable paperwork sorter (and impromptu office space). From their site:
Start with a dish drainer and outfit the slots with pretty file folders. Use the utensil holders to house pens and other organization supplies.
With this super-mobile DIY setup, you can take your office to the couch or kitchen table anytime you want. When you're ready to shut down the "office," just tuck this dish drainer into a cabinet or pantry shelf. Voila!
MORE IDEAS FOR ORGANIZING OFFICE FILES FROM APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Look! Toast Rack as Paper Sorter
• How to Make a Simple Mail Sorter
• Clear Desktop Space with a Side-Desk Paper Organizer
• An Alternative Use for the Office File Holder
• Create Open File Storage With IKEA Shelf Brackets
• Organize Active Paperwork with Post-It Pockets