Easter — with its pastels, natural materials, and bunnies —is a big draw for me. Couple those things with the overall DIY nature of the holiday and you can count me in! There are tons of great resources out there for egg hunts and other projects, but I don't have kids. So, as cute as they are, those awesome tutorials for bunny-shaped baskets and baby chick toddler hats aren't for me. What I want are beautiful decorations and fun little gifts for friends.
Here are ten adult-friendly projects for the Easter season:
1. Beautiful Gold Leafed Eggs at Sugar and Charm. I would do this with wooden eggs so I could display them year after year!
2. Martha Stewart always does Easter so well, and these simple Painted Nesting Eggs are no exception.
3. These amazing Cement Easter Eggs from Camille Styles are simple and modern. I might be tempted to leave these out all year!
4. Oh Happy Day shares a printable for Mini Easter Egg Treat Boxes that would make great gifts for friends.
5. This Easy Balloon Chandelier from Julep looks like a bundle of marbled Easter eggs.
6. A Subtle Revelry crafts Paper Mache Easter Eggs with a surprise inside.
7. Also from A Subtle Revelry, this Dyed Heirloom Easter Basket is the perfect place to display your handcrafted eggs.
8. Hostess with the Mostess turns decorative eggs into a fun Mini Easter Dessert Stand perfect for Easter brunch.
9. Lace Wrapped Paper Mache Eggs are fast and lend some natural charm to an Easter centerpiece. From Design Improvised.
10. You Are My Fave created this amazing Easter in a Box for Grown-Ups. She also created one for kids here!
(Image credits: Sugar and Charm; Martha Stewart; Camille Styles; Oh Happy Day; Julep; A Subtle Revelry; A Subtle Revelry; Hostess with the Mostess; Design Improvised; You Are My Fave)