Mobiles make our world go round and sometimes it feels like there's no two alike. Add this one to the list under bright and cheery and then click through the jump to see what you'll need to make it. The internet's resident Creative Jewish Mom
has done it again with this fabulous mobile making tutorial. We love that her design feels inclusive and although it has movement it feels a little more self contained than others we've seen in the past. It's adorned with bits of felt cut to mimic the changing leaves, although we think it's a great statement for any time of year.
Round up the following and then head on over to Creative Jewish Mom for the full tutorial and more pictures on the assembly process.
• Wooden embroidery hoops in two sizes: I used a 10 inch hoop and a 6 inch hoop
• Felt in a few fall colors plus light blue
• Light-weight cardboard
• Yarn or string for hanging
• Yarn for decorating shapes
Here's a few more DIY mobile solutions if you're looking for gift giving ideas!
• Idea for DIY Mobile: Birch Lovi Cards
• DIY Bird Mobile
• How To: Make an Abstract Mobile
• Good Idea: Kallt Chandelier as a Mobile
(Images: Creative Jewish Mom)