Round up the following and then head on over to Creative Jewish Mom for the full tutorial and more pictures on the assembly process.
• Wooden embroidery hoops in two sizes: I used a 10 inch hoop and a 6 inch hoop
• Felt in a few fall colors plus light blue
• Light-weight cardboard
• Yarn or string for hanging
• Yarn for decorating shapes
Here's a few more DIY mobile solutions if you're looking for gift giving ideas!
• Idea for DIY Mobile: Birch Lovi Cards
• DIY Bird Mobile
• How To: Make an Abstract Mobile
• Good Idea: Kallt Chandelier as a Mobile
(Images: Creative Jewish Mom)