Many DIY projects lean toward the crafty side and involve sewing or perhaps some repainting. These projects below, however, require a higher level of commitment, skill and, usually, some proper tools. They also bring a higher level of satisfaction when completed.
• A Colorful Kids Table Knock Off
• A Playful DIY Toy Chest
• Build a Letter Block Toy Box
• DIY Wooden Baby Gym
• DIY Rolling Book Cubby
• A Street Sign Dresser Facelift
• Make Your Own Play Tent
• DIY Kids' Corner Bench & Table
• DIY Garment Rack for Kids' Clothes
• Make a Simple Sensory Rice Table
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)