- Frame a piece: a nice idea for a thank you gift for the friend who gave you something special wrapped in this particular paper.
- or use a piece to cover a frame (sponge it down with water so it molds tightly): add a photograph or child's drawing.
- cover a box, either one with a hinge or a cover: tuck a note promising a favour inside, or fill it with homemade goodies.
- or a matchbook: Tiny notes or gifts from the 99c store become festive in these.
- line the inside of a drawer: cut a few sheets and spray them with perfume or room spray, tie a ribbon around them for a bit of inexpensive indulgence to pretty up a friend's drawer.
- cover a small lampshade or two: a nice gift for a couple who's just moved into a new place.
- Or try some of these ideas or these.
Do you save wrapping paper? What do you do with it?