Cleaning products can be some of the most toxic substances in your home. By using what you have in your pantry you can create your own cleaners for less that work just as well (and often better!) than the ones you can buy in the store.
• 1 Baking Soda: Is There Anything It Can't Do?
• 2 6 Ways to Clean with Olive Oil
• 3 5 Ways To Get Great Smelling Laundry Without Softener
• 4 28 Household Uses For Salt
• 5 How To Make Your Own Bathroom Cleaners
• 6 How to Make Your Own Kitchen Cleaners
• 7 An Excellent Homemade 3-Ingredient All-Purpose Cleaner
• 8 An Easy Homemade 3-Ingredient Spray Air Freshener
• 9 4 Ways To Clean Green With Fresh Herbs
• 10 The Secret Super Cleaning Powers of the Mighty Cucumber
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)