Whether you are 4 or 40, there's something seriously satisfying about setting an inky stamp on crisp sheet of paper. Rubber stamps are an easy way to create custom cards, tags, and invitations — here are a few especially fun stamping options.
1. These brilliant stamp sets from Yellow Owl Workshop let you create your own scenes and layouts using their beautiful graphics.
2. A set of snowflake stamps with different colored inks by Martha Stewart allows for infinite creative customizations.
3. Stamps kits are easily found at office supply stores and can be configured in multiple ways to send a message or simply add some oomph to your envelopes.
4. Create your own stamp combination — check out crafts and scrapbooking stores for stamps you can use to create your own designs, either by stamping them multiple times or pairing them in interesting ways with letters or other stamps.
5. Design your own rubber stamps from royalty free clip art or your own drawings. You can upload your art online (check out rubberstamps.net or google "custom rubber stamps") or take it to a local printer to have your very own stamp made.
Images: 1, Yellow Owl Workshop; 3-5, Sarah Rainwater