Clementine Wall, DIY from A Beautiful Mess
Do you have a white wall that needs a little something? Take inspiration from these fabulous walls and consider hand stamping them. You can make your stamp from inexpensive materials like craft foam, cardboard, or potatoes, and the project doesn't need to be ornerous — all of these walls were completed in a afternoon or two.
1. Dot Wall, DIY from Oh Happy Day
2. Yellow Diamond Wall, DIY from Design Sponge
3. Clementine Wall, DIY from A Beautiful Mess via The Kitchn
4. Tribal Triangle Chain Wall, DIY from Vintage Revivals
5. Anchor Wall, DIY from A Beautiful Mess
(Image credits: Oh Happy Day; Kate Haus Photography ; A Beautiful Mess; Vintage Revivals; A Beautiful Mess)