Adding a fresh coat of paint was easy, then I got to work.
After measuring and cutting the paper, I sprayed a thin layer of Scotch Super 77 Multi-Purpose Adhesive to the back of the paper, layed it (very) carefully on the back of the cabinet and let it sit over night.
Next, I measured and cut clear contact paper to protect the paper from moisture. Even with a lined cutting board, and clear ruler, I am terrible at cutting a straight line. I found that using a rolling razor helped greatly.
Now that the cabinet felt fun and bright, I couldn't help but replace my old clear glass cups that I kept in the cabinet to hold items and to rinse after brushing, with some fun Jonathan Adler plastic cups.
It really was such a simple thing to do and gives me something nice to look at when I am brushing my teeth. Next: to do something about those exposed lightbulbs!
(Images: Liana Walker)