Harmonie-intérieure is run by a French married couple that designs and produces decals. They say that they "want to use decorative stickers differently, we want to give them spirit." Their own home serves as a test lab for their products, and it's definitely a soulful space...
Some of the stickers shown are available on their site, and some we couldn't find. We loved browsing the photographs, looking for new ways to apply decals. Owners Frédérique and Fabien use their stickers to decorate refrigerators, tabletops, dressers, and doors. Their beautiful home in the French countryside is shown above. Here are some of our favorite details:
• The kitchen's La Confiance sticker looks like a logo you'd find on a burlap sack.
• A branch peeks out from a hallway beam.
• A yellow bouillon label dresses up a red refrigerator.
• Their child's room is decorated in stickers from the StickKIDS Collection.
• A black silhouette looks striking on a white wall.
For more photographs of Frédérique and Fabien's home, click here.