I'll spare you questions like "What Does a Fox Say?" and just cut right to the chase. These fox-focused DIY projects are cute and fun for the family. You'll make them, and your kids will totally enjoy them every step of the way.
1. A paper mache fox head might not be the easiest DIY, but the results are spectacular, as seen on A Sharper Focus.
2. This winter fox finger puppet, from The Honest Co., comes with its own downloadable template.
3. This super cute bobby pin holder is made of felt, from Food N Femininity.
4. Apartment Therapy featured this DIY fox lampshade, with a free pattern and tutorial from Matsutake.
5. If you crochet, then you might like this fox-shaped storage basket, from Yarnspirations, as seen on Hus & Home.
6. Carve your own fox stamp, and use for gift wrap, wallpaper, or muslin cloth like this one from Patchwork Cactus.
7. Handmade Charlotte shares a geometric paper bag that's easy and has instructions.
8. Party hard with this this DIY fox piñata from Oleander & Palm.
ATVideo of the Day