Are you hosting a New Year's Party this year? If you're planning to stay up way past midnight with your friends to ring in 2014, consider making some DIY party favors that will add some sparkle to your get-together. We've rounded up a few of our favorites below!
1. Make sure your friends don't forget the promises they've made to themselves this year! Though this was originally a shop item at Room 6 (via Poppytalk), why not be inspired by this New Year reminder bracelet card and make some yourself?
2. Tongue-in-cheek hangover cures! Make these quirky favors using the free printables from Oh So Beautiful Paper.
3. If your state allows sparklers, go for this sweet sparkler favor with free printable packaging from Lil' Luna.
4. Another printable DIY! This one's for your New Year's kiss: printable Tic Tac favor packaging by Infarrantly Creative.
5. Make your own Party Blowers using this step-by-step guide from Martha Stewart!
(Image credits: Room 6; Oh So Beautiful Paper; Lil Luna; Infarrantly Creative; Martha Stewart Living)