Who says you need to spend a ton of money on outdoor décor? Perhaps I was just stunned by the beauty of the ranunculus (they are my favorite!) but this really is a cute, easy way to cozy-up and color your outdoor dining space. If your flowers are stunning like these and your twine is brilliantly-hued, it will distract from the fact that these are upside-down, used, plastic bottles...
DIY Inspiration: Recycled Bottle Hanging Vases
- Empty water or soda bottles
- Thoroughly clean the used bottle.
- Trim the bottle to desired size.
- Punch holes in the bottle for the twine to be thread through.
- Hammer a nail where you would like to hang the vase.
- Thread the twine, wrapping it around the nail.
- Insert flowers and fill with water.
• Read More: Recycled Bottle Hanging Vases at Poppytalk