- Glue gun
- Craft knives
- Diagonal/wire cutters or nail clippers
- Strong corrugated cardboard, preferably 2-layer.
- Paper- I used regular lined paper but if you wanted to be fancy you could used textured craft paper or tracing paper.
- Bamboo/wooden chopsticks or kebab skewers.
- Straight batten lightbulb socket.
- couple of metres of flex (2-core or 3-core is ok)
- (optional) Inline switch.
- Light bulb - A 11W CFL
Assemble the frame from found found chopsticks, skewers, etc. and affix paper using glue gun.
Make one panel for each side and create a design if wanted.
Assemble the base using the strong cardboard and affix the light bulb socket.
Screw in the CFL and test! Using an incandescent would not only use more energy, but would be a possible fire hazard with the increased heat.