So, you waited til the last minute to figure out what to do about valentines for all those kids in class? No worries. We've got a roundup of 10 easy, cute, and creative valentines you can crank out in an hour or two.
• Forceful Valentines from Stitchcraft: With a glow stick, you can create these lightsaber valentines. Holly provides the template to print out and links to other light saber-themed Valentines printables.
• Monster Valentines from Make and Takes: One googly eye, and you're good to go!
• Photo Lollipop Valentines from Remodelaholic: An oldie but a goodie, these tromp l'oeil photograph lollipop valentines have been floating around the interwebs for a while. STILL CUTE.
• Lollipop Flower Cards from Martha Stewart: If the photo card isn't your thing, you can make these sweet flowers from construction paper, with a lollipop center.
• Valentine Surprise Balls by Ardor Blog: A bunch of little goodies wrapped up in crepe paper? It's like a mini piñata that kids are sure to love making and giving.
• Superhero Lollipop Valentines: Clearly, lollipops are a theme, but who doesn't like lollipops? These lollipops are super, though. (Wah, wah, waaaaaahhhhh...)
• Newspaper Valentines from Inhabitots: Into upcycling? Make these cards with what's left of your Sunday paper.
• Paint Chip Valentines from Tastefully Tattered: Yup, more paint chip ideas!
• Crayon Stained Glass Heart Cards from Martha Stewart: Crayon shavings, wax paper, an iron, and boom! Insta-crafty card.
(Images: as credited above)
MORE VALENTINES DIYS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• A Gazillion (Ok, 31!) DIY Valentine's Day Decoration Projects
• Friendship Bracelet Valentines
• Valentine's Food and Crafts