Did you know you can turn your dish towels into kitchen curtains? Not only are they inexpensive to make, but they can also utilize those pretty dish towels you bought but don't want to dirty. Here are 5 crafty examples to get you inspired.
1. Geometric Tea Towel Curtains, DIY from CAMARADERIE
2. Mismatched Vintage Tea Towel Curtains from Apartment Therapy
3. Tea Towels + Clothes Pins from Moderni Mummola
4. Patchwork Dish Towel Curtains from Polly Wreford via POPSUGAR Home
5. Modern Cafe-Style Curtains from femkepastijn.nl via Babble