- How to Paint Kitchen Cabinets: This is a time-intensive project, but it makes a huge difference for very little money, and it's easier and greener than doing a whole kitchen overhaul.
- How to Make a Pegboard Wall Organizer: If you need more storage space in the kitchen and you'd like to add a shot of color, this is a cheap and simple project.
- How to Store and Organize Plastic Food Containers: This post offers tips on installing roll-out drawers for easily accessible kitchen storage.
- How to Open Up Your Kitchen Shelving and Not Screw It Up: All you have to do is take the doors off your kitchen cabinets. It seems so easy, but with the wrong type of organizational system, it can go awry. This post offers tips for doing it right.
- How to Replace a Kitchen Faucet: Replacing a faucet is a simple project; you don't need a plumber to do it. This post leads you through each step with photos.
RELATED POST: 10 Kitchen Improvements for Renters Photos: Wes and Kayla Schwartz, Sarah Coffey, Kyle Freeman, Jeanine Brennan, Faith Durand