I happen to be an extraordinary procrastinator. I'm also a perfectionist. The combination can be deadly: the closer I get to an event or holiday, the more I realize it won't be perfect, and then I just procrastinate until it's impossible to catch up! But printables can really save the day.
Choose a couple of well-designed printables, and you have quick, easy, and cheap last-minute decorations and activities. This time, I've gathered some great ones for the Fourth of July holiday. Keep the kids occupied while you wait for fireworks or create them before you head out for the big show. Either way, it adds some festive fun to your holiday. Happy Fourth of July!
- 4th of July Pinwheels, Nifty Thrifty Things
- Patriotic Medallions Printables, Tatertots & Jello
- 4th of July Biplane, Sandy's Space
- Don't Eat Uncle Sam Game, My Sister's Suitcase
- Patriotic Fans, Martha Stewart
- Fireworks Coloring Sheet, Made by Joel
- 4th of July Lantern, Alex Toys
(Images: as linked above)