If you hate the chemicals in standard laundry products, but are put off by the price of natural ones, try making your own! Just like homemade household cleaners, DIY laundry solutions work well and cost much less per use than their in-store counterparts.
- Get all the ease of laundry pods with these DIY laundry bombs that include vinegar, epsom salts, and essential oils. From Savvy Sugar.
- I haven't used dryer sheets in years, but I'm tempted to try this smart, inexpensive option from Radical Possibility.
- If you're going to make your own spot remover, you may as well try a recipe created by the mom of a preschooler. From The Prairie Homestead.
- Make your sheets smell especially nice with this floral-scented linen spray from Style Me Pretty.
- Bleach is terrible for the environment; give it up and keep your whites white with this homemade solution instead. From Nourishing Joy.
(Image credits: Savvy Sugar; Radical Possibility; The Prairie Homestead; Style me Pretty; Nourishing Joy)