One of my favorite parts of lazy summer days is playing a fun lawn game. We recently acquired a croquet set, and I've been thinking about other games that might be fun to take outdoors. Twister seems perfect: the soft grass cushions any falls, and everyone likes laying around in the yard, right? Try these tutorials to make your own outdoor Twister game.
Katie Haines from You + Me created a Twister board on her lawn for her husband's 40th birthday party. All she used was some spray paint and... well, the grass. Katie used the instructions she found at Sassy Style for creating the whole project, but since the concept for Twister is relatively straightforward, you could add any twists (ahem) of your own.
• Your Lawn Party is About to Get Way More Fun: DIY Twister, Wired
• Robert's 40th birthday southern picnic party, You + Me
• Homemade Outdoor Twister Game, Sassy Style
MORE OUTDOOR GAMES ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Good Idea: Make a Giant Outdoor Board Game
• 20 Ways To Get Your Game On Outside
• Summer Game! Backyard Scrabble
(Image: Katie Haines, You + Me)