Want to stem the glut of cords, cards, devices and papers floating around aimlessly in your bags while on vacation? Keep your stuff neat, tidy, safe and at hand with these nine organizers — in stylish leather no less. Each is simple and minimalist in style and execution.
1. Your laptop gets some loving with Oh Happy Day's
version of a laptop case.
2. The stiffness of Poppytalk's
leather passport cover ensures nothing falls out easily. I say that's a bonus when you are talking about official government documents.
3. Brit & Co.
shares a colorful way to corral your cords.
4. Thanks to Almost Makes Perfect
, this luggage tag is done in just a few minutes and looks oh-so-nice on your suitcase.
5. Is it a surprise that Free People's
leather passport case is less structured and more bohemian?
6. Leather and polka dots? Yes please. Sign me up to make Always Rooney's
7. A helpful deterrent to sitting on your glasses, courtesy of Whimseybox
8. Camille Styles
shows us an iPad wrap that is simple and easy to make, with a hint of summer-y seersucker lining.
9. Monsters Circus
gets the Nobel Prize of Craftiness with cord organizers that have endless uses and appeal.
Well done all you creative people!
(Images: as linked above)