It's that time of year when all entertaining seems to head outdoors. Whether you are headed for the park or the patio, we've gathered together some great and easy DIY projects to make your own LED lighting that's perfect for the outdoor festivities.
5 Easy Peasy LED Outdoor Lighting Projects:
1) Sparkleball: Although usually spotted around the holidays, these LED lights would look great hung outside for a patio party. Check out the simple instructions from Instructables user Sparkleball_lady to make your own.
2) Cactus Garden Lamp: Pelikan_Hobbywelt from EXPLI.de shows you how to easily add some LED lights to a cactus for some fun unexpected outdoor lighting.
3) Papercraft LED Lantern: We love these LED lanterns from Instructables user Jeff and think they would look fantastic hung on a tree.
4) Tea Light LED lamps: Follow Instructables user Laxap's instructions and make these LED lights that work well for picnics in the park.
5) LED Bubble Balls: Use the LED Bubble Balls generated from this project by Instructables user ProfMuggs to create some easily portable outdoor lighting that would also work well in a mobile.
What's your favorite way to light evening picnics?
More DIY LED fun from the Unplggd archives: