This time last year we were talking about Italian furniture designer Tumedei Spa and their ingenious furniture and ideas for small spaces, as well as how to use pallets for outdoor furniture and how to grow your own medicinal herb garden. There was also a look at John Berg's amazing green home and a discussion on ways to make your flowers last longer. Read on for these posts and more from this week last year!
- Tumidei Spa: Furniture and Ideas for Small Spaces
- Before & After: Pallets Used for Outdoor Furniture
- Etsy Find: Lined Reusable Sandwich Bags from MamaMade
- Grow Your Own Medicinal Herb Garden
- Tip: How To Make Your Flowers Last Longer
- Is It Cost-Effective To Make Pantry Staples at Home?
- Green Style: John Berg's Springs House
- Kitchen Cure Download: Leftovers Log
- 27 Household Uses for Citrus Fruit
- How To Give Up Plastic Wrap and Tin Foil?
Check out the full archive of posts from this time last year here.