Hanukkah starts on December 8 this year, so it's time to get planning. We've rounded up 5 fun DIY menorahs you can make with your kids, and they are easy enough to knock out before the festival of lights begins!
1. Lego Minifig Menorah at Bible Belt Balabusta
2. Alphabet Block Menorah at Creative Jewish Mom
3. Felt Wall Menorah at Repeat Crafter Me
4. Peznorah at Lifehacker
5. Popsicle Stick Menorah at Sophie's World
Have a happy Hanukkah!
(Images: as linked above)
MORE MENORAHS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Best Modern Menorahs 2011
• Recycled Menorah from Steel Pipes
• Menorah Roundup