• A nature journal for recording observations
• Empty jars for collecting and viewing "specimens"
• A homemade leaf and flower press
• A couple of toys from the Discovery Store- bug marbles and a fossil collection
• a repurposed mini quiche holder for sorting rocks.
Everything was packaged together in a little backpack! What a great idea that also provides a child an activity throughout the summer. I'm sure the parent will appreciate less "stuff" and more "experience".
Via Pink and Green Mama.
(Image: Pink and Green Mama)