Lucky enough to have an outdoor space? Looking for inexpensive ways to furnish it? Here are 5 upcycled seating ideas that use thrifted chairs, old tires, and milk crates.
1. Macrame Lawn Chair, DIY from DIY Ready
2. Milk Crate Stool, DIY from Working Class Magazine
3. Tire + Sisal Ottoman, DIY from Minha Casa
4. Rubber Hose Chair, DIY from Sunset via Apartment Therapy
5. Chairs Turned Bench, DIY from My Repurposed Live via Apartment Thearpy
(Image credits: DIY Ready; Colin Todd for Working Class Magazine; Luis Gomes for Minha Casa; Sunset; My Repurposed Life)