Shaken or stirred? Well, we do like the bit of flair a cute cocktail stirrer adds. Whether you DIY or buy, there are tons of options out there to add some customization to your party punch. From edible to eclectic, feathery to funny, here are some sweet options for your next soiree.
- A super simple, colorful, and edible gumball stirrer from Studio DIY is great for adult and kid parties alike.
- Leftover holiday decor adds a pop of glimmer in these tinsel swizzle sticks from Odessa May Society.
- Toast to your favorite flock with Palm Springs Style's feather drink stirrers.
- Paper & Stitch doesn't just add something fun on top—these drink sticks are beet-dyed to a muted pink hue.
- Grab those random odds and ends from around the house, and make some Monopoly-esque cocktail stirrers a la Celebrations at Home.
- Leif may call these mixed wood beauties tasting spoons, but we'd stick 'em in a drink. $48 for 6.
- Planning an work party? These push pin olive picks take office supplies to a new level. $11.39 for 8.
- Hand carved from cherry wood with a brass accent, nothing's more classy than this set of sticks. $45 for 4.
- Sure, skull stirrers are a bit Halloween. But maybe you're hardcore enough to rock them year-round. $4.99 for 12.
- Cool and customizable, these chalkboard stirrers let you write a name or message. $30 for 10.
(Images: as credited above)