Yes, Valentine's Day may feel like a manufactured holiday but during the dog days of winter we'll take any excuse to spread some love. With the holiday just a few days away, this is your last weekend to get on the ball and either DIY or buy a gift. Single this year? What a great excuse to treat yourself!
• How To: Tissue Paper Fringe Heart — A cute and easy way to add a little love to your – or your Valentine's – home.
• 10 Affordable DIY Valentine Gift Ideas For the Tech Lover In Your Life — Show that techie in your life some love with one of these DIY gifts.
• DIY Valentine's Day Crayon Cards — Melted crayons + a cute card may just melt your Valentine's heart.
• Valentine Card Download from A Fanciful Twist — Think Valentine's Day is a Hallmark holiday? Then turn it around by making your own card!
• Special Delivery: Tiny Mailbox Valentines — Mail call! Today's delivery includes this adorable tiny box filled with candy and toys.
• How To Make a Valentine Lightbulb — What better way to say "you light up my life" without breaking out the Debbie Boone record!
• How To Craft a Bouncy, Curly Valentine Garland — Festoon your lover's home with some garland to show your adoration.
• 20 Projects for a DIY Valentine's Day — Choose from a pinata, cards, wreath or one of the other fabulous little projects to spread some love.
• LUV DIY: 4 Easy Valentine's Day Project Ideas — Whether you're appealing to a bibliophile, jokester, social media junky or history buff, this post has you covered.
• Sew A Valentine — Put a needle and thread to work and you'll have Valentine's Day all sewn up. (I couldn't help myself!)